Vision Media is a powerful multi-media company delivering marketing content and collateral direct to key audiences. With a rich tradition in the entertainment industry, we specialize in physical and digital media, displays, and events. Vision Media serves as the back office, warehouse, and conduit to help publicity, distribution, and marketing departments execute on campaigns, digital initiatives, and consumer-based projects.
United States - Remote
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes, information and interaction design approaches, web design best practices, and web standards
- 4+ years’ experience in web design
- 3+ years' experience working in wireframes using Adobe XD, Figma, UXPin, or similar tools
- Extensive knowledge in graphical design tools
- Hands-on experience in WCAG 2.0/2.1 for web development a plus
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time.
- Identify user behaviors
- Translate concepts into wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Communicate designs to team members, stakeholders, and other interested parties to help people understand what to build, and why
- Enforce, as well as evolve, company UI/UX guidelines
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to email@example.com.